Do you need to export a lot of images from your Final Cur Pro timelines but you aren’t so excited about sitting there and manually doing it?
Simply place some markers in your fcpx timeline, export an fcpxml file, and fcpxImageExporter will do the rest!
Export at source resolution, sequence resolution or a custom resolution.
Export formats: JPG, PNG, TIFF
Simple to use:
- Drag and drop or select your fcpxml file to the icon in the window.
- Drag and drop or select a destination directory for the images to be exported to.
- FCPXImageExporter will take you to the directory once the images have been exported.
* Current limitations:
– doesn’t support exporting images from nested/compound clips
– doesn’t support text / filters
The original version saw fair amount of activity over at fcp.co.